Complete crown, veneer or restoration in one visit
Would you like to have a crown, veneer or restoration in one visit?
Using Cerec 3D, Hartwell Dentistry can do just that!
Since 2009 we have treated almost 2000 teeth with CAD-CAM ceramic dentistry, an optimal technology that achieves fantastic results, including an improved prognosis and absolute comfort.
Crowns, veneers and large restorations can all be completed in one visit. Traditionally a crown used to take two visits to complete, but with CAD-CAM Cerec restorations, the crown is made by the computer while you wait!
Benefits of Ceramic dentistry with CEREC
- High success rate. CEREC restorations have a 90-96% success rate over 10-15 years, which is equal to gold as the best restorative material available.
- Saves time. CEREC restorations are made in one visit, saving you a lot of time.
- Elimination of discomfort. With CEREC there is no need for impressions or a temporary crown, which eliminates significant potential discomfort in temporising the tooth. Additionally, there is no second visit that requires local anaesthetic.
- More visually appealing for a fantastic smile. CEREC restorations have no metal in them, and are therefore aesthetically pleasing, giving you a brighter smile.
- Highly versatile. CEREC material and technology can be used for fillings, large restorations and crowns. Since they are made out of porcelain they are more durable than white composite resin fillings.
- Cost effective. Despite the technology being used, ceramics are still the same price as a traditional crown.